Self-publishing a book? Angela shares her experience…
How blog posts and articles can promote your book!
Want to increase readership and book sales, write an article or blog post?
Writing material related to a non-fiction is a no-brainer. Chances are you’re an expert and can easily expand or provoke further discussion on your book’s topic through a blog post or article. But fiction writers have a challenge and need to be creative. Here are some of the areas to explore:
- Your book’s central theme(s).
- The main location(s) described.
- Expand on historical references and the era.
- Your inspiration for writing the book such as an event or other trigger.
- Backstory of one of your main characters and if based on a real person.
- Any unusual practice or method you used to write the book.
- Bonus material in form of background stories or information.
I was fortunate my last book “Suddenly Single Sylvia” about a newly divorced mature…
View original post 248 more words