My friends and I can’t wait to hear from you!
Let my readers can get to know you — and yours can get to know me by guest blog posting for Happiness Between Tails. Once everything’s approved, your post will be published within a few weeks. In addition, I’ll share it to the rest of my social media.
ContactdaAL (at) gmail (dot) com
Step #1 Send a quick inquiry to the email above.
Step #2 Once approved, email these…
- Your article: Checked for grammar and spelling.
- Images: One to three awesome ones, with captions and attributions. Make sure I can legally use them and they’re minimum 1000 in length on the shortest side.
- A bit about yourself: Where you publish from if you are a fellow blogger, background, etc.
- Links: Any you’d like included, such as your site.
- Please note: Nothing derogatory or religious, and no advertising to anything other than what you’ve personally written or made. I pay WordPress to n.o.t. feature overt ads on my site.
Step #3 Once published here, boost the desire for my followers to get to know you and visit your site…
- Reply to comments on your post.
- Share it to all your social media: Interaction grows readership and Search Engine Optimization. SEO means the more that’s happening with your post, the higher it’ll blast off when your topic is searched.
Step #4 Supercharge your exposure! A week after it’s published on Happiness Between Tails…
- Reblog it to your site: Click the “reblog” button near the share buttons at the bottom of your Happiness Between Tails post.
- Share your reblogged post to all your social media.
Subjects great for Happiness Between Tails (but not limited to)…
- Books: What are your fave novels?
- Writing, including how to publish and sell.
- Podcasting, from listening to hosting: how do you attract subscribers, serialize a novel, distribute internationally.
- Problem-solving: share your wisdom.
- Equal Rights
- Cooking and eating
- … or whatever else you’re passionate about!