My friends and I are eager to meet you!
Let my readers can get to know you — and yours can get to know us by guest blog posting for Happiness Between Tails. Once everything’s approved, within a few weeks your post will appear here, plus I’ll share it to the rest of my social media. A week later (more below on this in Step #4), you can kick back on your site because now you have a pre-made post to re-blog (or copy and paste to your site — again, see more below in Step #4) and share on the rest of your media. For examples of past guest posts, go to the drop down menu titled “Search Categories,” and the select “Guest Posts.”
ContactdaAL (at) gmail (dot) com
By the way: I might also use your guest blog post in a podcast episode!
Step #1 Send a quick inquiry to the email above.
Step #2 Once approved, email these…
- Your article: Checked for grammar and spelling.
- Images: One to three awesome .jpg’s, with captions and attributions. Make sure I can legally use them and they’re minimum 1000 in length on the shortest side.
- A bit about yourself: Where you publish from if you are a fellow blogger, background, etc.
- A link to your site.
- Please note: Nothing derogatory or religious. It must be informative, with no advertising to anything other than what you’ve personally written or made. I pay WordPress to n.o.t. feature overt ads on my site.
Step #3 Once published here, boost the desire for my followers to get to know you and visit your site…
- Reply to comments on your post: Search Engine Optimization grows the more the ball is kept up in the air — meaning the more interactions within the post, the more its shown to readers on lists such as those generated by Googling, the WordPress Reader, etc.
- Share it to all your social media: The higher the ball of interaction, the more blast off when your topic is searched.
Step #4 Supercharge your exposure! A week after (once I’ve posted something new so our readers don’t get ping-ponged to the same post) it’s published on Happiness Between Tails…
- Post it on your site: Click the “reblog” button near the share buttons at the bottom of your Happiness Between Tails post. If you don’t have “reblog” available, copy and past to your site with a link back to here.
- Share your reblogged (or re-posted to your site) post to all your social media.
Subjects great for Happiness Between Tails (but not limited to)…
- Books: What are your fave novels?
- Writing, including how to publish and sell.
- Podcasting, from listening to hosting: how do you attract subscribers, serialize a novel, distribute internationally.
- Problem-solving: share your wisdom.
- Equal Rights
- Cooking and eating
- … or whatever else you’re passionate about!