My friends and I are eager to meet you!
Let my readers can get to know you — and yours can get to know us by guest blog posting for Happiness Between Tails. Once everything’s approved, within a few weeks your post will appear here, plus I’ll share it to the rest of my social media. A week later (more on this in Step #4), you can kick back on your site because now you have a pre-made post to re-blog (or copy and paste to your site — again, see more in Sept #4) and share on the rest of your media.
ContactdaAL (at) gmail (dot) com
By the way: I might also use your guest blog post in a podcast episode!
Step #1 Send a quick inquiry to the email above.
Step #2 Once approved, email these…
- Your article: Checked for grammar and spelling.
- Images: One to three awesome .jpg’s, with captions and attributions. Make sure I can legally use them and they’re minimum 1000 in length on the shortest side.
- A bit about yourself: Where you publish from if you are a fellow blogger, background, etc.
- A link to your site.
- Please note: Nothing derogatory or religious. It must be informative, with no advertising to anything other than what you’ve personally written or made. I pay WordPress to n.o.t. feature overt ads on my site.
Step #3 Once published here, boost the desire for my followers to get to know you and visit your site…
- Reply to comments on your post: Search Engine Optimization grows the more the ball is kept up in the air — meaning the more interactions within the post, the more its shown to readers on lists such as those generated by Googling, the WordPress Reader, etc.
- Share it to all your social media: The higher the ball of interaction, the more blast off when your topic is searched.
Step #4 Supercharge your exposure! A week after (once I’ve posted something new so our readers don’t get ping-ponged to the same post) it’s published on Happiness Between Tails…
- Post it on your site: Click the “reblog” button near the share buttons at the bottom of your Happiness Between Tails post. If you don’t have “reblog” available, copy and past to your site with a link back to here.
- Share your reblogged (or re-posted to your site) post to all your social media.
Subjects great for Happiness Between Tails (but not limited to)…
- Books: What are your fave novels?
- Writing, including how to publish and sell.
- Podcasting, from listening to hosting: how do you attract subscribers, serialize a novel, distribute internationally.
- Problem-solving: share your wisdom.
- Equal Rights
- Cooking and eating
- … or whatever else you’re passionate about!