Travel has always opened my mind to fresh ideas and opportunities, new friends and different places, all overflowing with life, love, and memories. There is so much wonder and beauty out there to discover.
I hope these quotes inspire a wanderlust inside you that will take a lifetime of adventures to satisfy.
- “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Rosalía de Castro
2. “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” – Amelia Earhart
3. “It is better to travel alone than with a bad companion.” – African Proverb
4. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
5. “Experience, travel – these are as education…
View original post 224 more words